Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Everquest madness


Zergmaster the Druid halfling ventures out into the world of Norrath

 

Even though I have a subscription to Classic Wow, I haven't made as much progress these days leveling my characters because I jump around from one mmo to another and I guess I like the variety of playing different games.

It really is a shame that the recent RvR event in DAOC only lasted a couple of weeks as I can only dedicate a few hours a day to gaming during the busy work week and mostly game on the weekends like a lot of casual gamers and mmo enthusiasts.

The other night I watched an Everquest 1 video and got the urge to play EQ again so I downloaded and installed the client and decided to roll a halfling druid. This seems to be a fun class so far because I can heal myself with some n00b healing spells.

And in true n00bish fashion, I just discovered for the first time today that I can buy spells from NPCs, I thought maybe I just automatically gained them as I leveled up, and maybe I do, not sure, but you can definitely buy some along the way and I did.

While I was looking for guides and game tutorials online the other day I discovered this hilarious youtuber, Michael Shenanigan's. I was mesmerized about this crazy old mmo and the people who play them. These vids are highly recommended. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

4th edition spell casters for Dungeons and Dragons

 I am getting better and better at using my video editing software. Maybe one day I will invest in a better rig and a better software packag...